Husq Autotune adjustment?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ampamp

Oct 31, 2010
Buffalo - Rochester
So, if one were to buy a new autotune saw.....is there any type of break-in period after which an adjustment might be made to the carb. Not needed with autotune saw? Been reading up on this a bit and just curious how they might run out of the box. And without the adjustment screws on the side...what does one do? I guess the technology has been around for awhile, I'm guessing again that now it's a new way to promote the husq saws. Thoughts? Thanks.

Good question.....No real answers but I thought it tune its self. My 460 I just listen and put purssure on or lift to keep it in the sweet spot as much as possable.

Recommended start up/break in calls for wide open cutting for 3-5 minutes on the initial start up. After that, let 'er eat, no tuning or adjustments needed.

Reactions: smokinj
Status
Not open for further replies.