I am looking to purchase 5-6 cords

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

propguy

Hearth Supporter
Sep 26, 2006
Hi guys I am close to the Cape and am looking for 5-6 cords. I have a guy that I usually buy from but he will not have any till mid to late summer. I want to get it stacked and ready to go by May so it will have all summer to dry even more.

Gary

propguy said:
Hi guys I am close to the Cape and am looking for 5-6 cords. I have a guy that I usually buy from but he will not have any till mid to late summer. I want to get it stacked and ready to go by May so it will have all summer to dry even more.

Gary

My woodguy is from Middleboro and he gets $225.00 a cord cut, split and delivered.. Very honest cord and decent wood.. My wood is 99% oak... Will give you his phone number if you're interested..

Ray

Have you checked Craigslist for your area? I've gotten some decent wood by periodically looking there. Rick

Thanks guys I sent you a PM Ray

Thanks Ray I did talk to him and will confirm in the next few days.

fossil said:
Have you checked Craigslist for your area? I've gotten some decent wood by periodically looking there. Rick

where is this list?
thanks

propguy said:
Thanks Ray I did talk to him and will confirm in the next few days.

You're welcome, be sure to let me know what you think.. He tightly stacks his truck and you can see it is a real cord... Not many people do that I can say that... We should get together sometime and trade war stories over a beer..

Ray

JFK said:
fossil said:

where is this list?
thanks

Well, I don't know exactly where you live, but I do know you have access to a computer that has access to the Internet, and that means you have access to Google. Type into a Google search "craigslist" (without the quotes) and see what you find. There's probably a craigslist up and running in your area, they're all over the US and all over the world now. It's just an online want-ad forum that costs nothing to place an ad, and there's a ton of stuff available there for some $$$, or even for free. Check it out, odds are there's a craigslist active in your area. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.