I cant find one!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robzheat

Hearth Supporter
Sep 30, 2006
I cant find a pipe or a flex pipe to fit my inlet for fresh air on my Harman XXV. I have tried everywhere. I guess I need to make something myself. any ideas? Also looking for a cap for the outside once I make the hole

Thanks

There's a kit on the englander site....google "PU-OAK Outside Air Kit for Pellet Units" and you should find it....(2 inch pipe)

KINGOFTHENORTH said:
There's a kit on the englander site....google "PU-OAK Outside Air Kit for Pellet Units" and you should find it....(2 inch pipe)

the XXV intake nipple is 2-3/8"

I used heat riser pipe from an auto parts store. For the outside connection I used PVC, and elbow and some screen to keep out the pests.

I just used a flexable exhaust pipe from the auto parts store and a pvc elbow cost me $10 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.