I fell asleep!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I was watching a really boring show last night the wife was upstairs asleep and snoring so loud the floor was practically shaking!! My computer was on and there was a mouse in the ceiling ( I hate that bugger some day I will actually catch him) and the neighbor dog was barking. Next thing I know I am asleep somehow on the recliner and here comes the dream. My mind made up a wild dream where a record player was playing snoring sounds and the mouse was squeaking opera and the dog was creating an earthquake with its voice at the same time!!!! (I think) When I woke up I realized that the recliner was sitting still and the dog was still barking the mouse was quiet and it had only been 15 minutes :lol:

Has any one had this happen before!

Pete

Not since the 60's.............................................

j-takeman said:
Can you share what you were drinking? I want some! :cheese:

No drink just exhausted from a long day of work lol I can share that if you want some work!! :lol:

Pete

I dont dream much, but my wife has cracked out dreams like that on a nightly basis.

You are not alone.

-SF

everybody dreams..... you just dont' always remember them. i like dreams like that, just shows how active the mind is at all times

You sure you were asleep? :)

I was definitely asleep jake lol I had a big power nap unless someone spiked my coffee beans with ......

Pete

Pete...did ya happen to eat any brownies beforehand? :lol: :cheese: %-P

Status
Not open for further replies.