I guess I'm ready........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TedyOH

Minister of Fire
Oct 7, 2015
NE Ohio
I really dislike winter.....Thank God for bourbon and warm fires to get me throught the next 6 months.... since a steady rain for 4 or 5 days is forecasted here, figured might as well get some wood moved in to my woodshed, aka the garage.....2 face cords....the darker wood is misc. small stuff (maple, cherry, ash and some uknown thorny crabapple) I cleared off the back of my property for a food plot 2 years ago, followed by some ash that got to 17% MC in a year, finshed with some 2 year old beech and hickory.......

20161015_155910.jpg 20161016_101850.jpg

I really dislike winter.....Thank God for bourbon and warm fires to get me throught the next 6 months.... since a steady rain for 4 or 5 days is forecasted here, figured might as well get some wood moved in to my woodshed, aka the garage.....2 face cords....the darker wood is misc. small stuff (maple, cherry, ash and some uknown thorny crabapple) I cleared off the back of my property for a food plot 2 years ago, followed by some ash that got to 17% MC in a year, finshed with some 2 year old beech and hickory.......

View attachment 185792 View attachment 185793

Nice , wish I could say I'm ready lol, at least the stove install went good so I just gotta go pick up a ton of liberty brick and I should be ready lol

Reactions: TedyOH

View attachment 185792 View attachment 185793
Beautiful view! So, is that motorcycle in the first picture your wood hauler? :p

Reactions: TedyOH
Beautiful view! So, is that motorcycle in the first picture your wood hauler? :p
It is a nice veiw and my wood source...Ha, no the bike is my friends sons, he rides here during the summer.....here's the wood hauler....

4x4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.