I Have A House Guest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Leo arrived this evening. He belongs to one of my other daughters and her husband, who have to move to a "no pets allowed" apartment.

20130926_211708.jpg

Me thinx the "Terrierist Meets Leo Chronicles" should be entertaining, to say the least. ;)

One quick scratch on the nose and The Murph will get the idea. ;lol

Reactions: Dix
Hope they get along.... I remember my old cat meeting my German Shepard puppy for the first time. I told him the old guy has a
knife and he isn't afraid to use it! After a few scratches the Shepard hated that cat from then on...would try and kill him every
time he saw him. Sometimes they learn other times they just get mad...;)

On the plus side, Murph came in as an 7 week old puppy, to Salem AKA "The Under Taker", 5 years ago. Salem passed at 16 in January, so the Murph has a little bit of training, just a little rusty in that department., shall we say :cool:

Aww pretty good that he's out and about rather than hiding under the bed.

Aww pretty good that he's out and about rather than hiding under the bed.

*Laughing* he came down briefly tonight, but got barked away ;)

I'm just gonna do this in "Leo Time" ... it's the only way.

Oh, I've done that "introduce the new cat/dog to the resident dog(s)/cat(s) thing a whole bunch of times. Sometimes it goes pretty smoothly, sometimes not. In the end, they work it all out. Leo's a nice looking cat. Rick

Reactions: Dix
Oh, I've done that "introduce the new cat/dog to the resident dog(s)/cat(s) thing a whole bunch of times. Sometimes it goes pretty smoothly, sometimes not. In the end, they work it all out. Leo's a nice looking cat. Rick

Leo is FAT, he's going on a diet :p

Reactions: fossil
My wife's old Tom seriously tried to kill Michelle anytime he saw her. Finally had to gate the upstairs and downstairs to bring her in at night. She just wanted to be his buddy. He died at 18 1/2 last November and now she is the Queen of the Manse.

Status
Not open for further replies.