I love this forum!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillbillyMD

Dec 30, 2011
Annapolis, Md
Cleaned my stove last night after running it full tilt for 3 days. Put everything back together and started it up thinking no problem. Well, it started but soon after it would stop feeding pellets and then burn out. Looked at it, couldn't see a problem, turned it off and then back on and it started again. Hmm, ok, I go to bed. Get up in the morning, no fire again. Have to go to work, will deal with it later. Get home, same problem of course.

Long and short of it was a quick search on this forum on stop feeding pellets led me to the vacuum switch and I quickly realized a wire had come loose. Wham, bam, thank you m'am and I am back in business.

Love this forum!

love it.
i don't know much. but most of it i learned here.

i can hardly imagine what would have happened if i'd gone in blind buying and deciding how things would be.
i'll wager i wouldn't have my stove plugged into a good surge suppressor.

unbelievably, our home inspector told us we could exhaust a pellet stove with pvc pipe.
smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.