I need HELP! Looking for a someone in Michigan that can inspect and consult on how to fix the probl

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtsjoel

Aug 31, 2008
West Michigan
A little background... EKO wood boiler with 1000 gal storage and Water-furnace Geothermal unit. Installation contractor has been working on trying to make it work for about a year now. Every time they fix one problem it creates two more.....

Can you describe the problems a bit? I'd certainly offer my services in exchange for cold beer but I'm 100% unfamiliar with geothermal....

I'm certainly not a pro or anything but I PM'ed you as I'm in the middle of "West Michigan"

taxidermist said:
Yeah west Michigan is a big place.......But yeah let us know and we will get ya fixed up.

Rob

Its neat to see more and more people from Michigan signing up and posting. When I first found this place it seemed that most of the posters were from closer to the East Coast.

mtsjoel said:
A little background... EKO wood boiler with 1000 gal storage and Water-furnace Geothermal unit. Installation contractor has been working on trying to make it work for about a year now. Every time they fix one problem it creates two more.....

What's your main problem?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this. I have been out of town all week. Most of the problems are with the geo unit. Trying to make everything work together has been a nightmare. The instalation contractor finaly agreed to have an outside consultant come in and diagnose the system. The walkthrough is tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.