I need help with my hearth.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoon

Hearth Supporter
Oct 2, 2009
Southwest Missouri
I have searched he forum and reviewed the gallery pics, but I find very few that meet my specific needs. My freestanding stove will be against the wall in my family room (not a corner install). I will have the chimney going straight up through the ceiling. I would appreciate any pics showing your hearth to give me ideas. Thanks.

which stove do you have? this is the most importand determing factor... do you plan on using double wall pipe? heatshields for the stove? a little more info, maybe a pic is needed.. but as a general rule: 18" from load doors and @ least 6-8" of floor pad off each leg or corner of the stove...

Status
Not open for further replies.