I ordered my Insert today.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Apr 9, 2007
Huntington, West Virginia
I think I got a good deal on it too.

It's a PE Summit with a gold door and a SS 25ft. liner, top plate, chimeny cap, storm collar, and sleeve connector for $2394.00 shipping included. I am hoping for a three year pay back, but it will probably be closer to four years. Anyway, the guy said I should have it next week. I have three and half cords of wood split and I hoping to scrounge another 2 cords or so in the next month. I think I'll stack it log cabin style so it has a shot of being dry this winter.

Did ya buy it from the eBay guy in Hereford, Texas?

karl said:
Yes. I hope I get what he promised. He has a good rating.

I am thinking of ordering from him too. Although I don't necessarily need the larger Summit Model. I just inquired to see if he has the Pacific model in stock....

It sounds like a small family opertion. Heather called me from there today to tell me my credit card was declined. It was a debit card and my bank has a daily limit on it. So I called the bank and had the limit raised for the day. When I called back some child answered and said she had taken his brother to the dentist. I'm glad it's not some superstore, even if it is not a local business.

karl said:
It sounds like a small family opertion. Heather called me from there today to tell me my credit card was declined. It was a debit card and my bank has a daily limit on it. So I called the bank and had the limit raised for the day. When I called back some child answered and said she had taken his brother to the dentist. I'm glad it's not some superstore, even if it is not a local business.

Yeah I hear ya. Let me know how it all goes. Sounds like a pretty good deal they are offering. Are you installing it yourself? If not, have you gotten quotes on how much it will be to install the liner etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.