I received an estimate for a liner install?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you do or have done make sure you use the best materials, high quality smooth walled stainless will last much longer than a lighter gage. A good block off plate that is well insulated will save you from losing heat up your chimney, as always you get what you pay for.

That looks high but still within reason. I had gotten quotes and one company bid me for 16 feet rigid liner (Just the liner installed) at $4800 because they warranty the work for life!

Most other bids came in between $900-1500ish

That looks high but still within reason. I had gotten quotes and one company bid me for 16 feet rigid liner (Just the liner installed) at $4800 because they warranty the work for life!

Most other bids came in between $900-1500ish

Did the other bids include materials too, or was that just the labor?

Status
Not open for further replies.