I think I have a problem with Over Draft with my Englands 50-snc-30LC Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 2:00 PM I had the stove running at 500 ,and pipe at 325 . This is with the air control pulled out only 1/4in. (almost closed) Got up a 5:00 PM,checked the stove...I had Large hot coals and ash about 4"deep. Stove temp was down to 300.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 251
I was going to ask more questions, but it will be easier to just wait until we talk on the phone tomorrow.

Corie said:
I was going to ask more questions, but it will be easier to just wait until we talk on the phone tomorrow.
Thank you corie . I just loaded the stove Like they do in the video....E/W coals up front ,with starter log over the coals, and box loaded to the top of the bricks behind it . I'll let you know how it go's.
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.