harryfatcat Posted By harryfatcat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:28 AM

1. harryfatcat

harryfatcat
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 30, 2012
    Loc:
    South West New Hampshire
    I needed a few parts for two Jotul 602's that I'm fixing up so I took a little ride over to http://www.woodmanspartsplus.com/ to pick them up and save myself the shipping charges.

I figured I'd take the scenic route because I had the time and I could check out some areas along the way that I'd never been to before. My GPS decided to make the trip even more scenic than I had planned so I didn't get to spend as much time exploring the place as I would have liked. There's a sign out on the main road that says they have a stove museum but I didn't find it. I'll have to go back some day and check it out further.

Scott (I think that was his name) was very helpful and they had a great display area with lots of different stoves and accessories. If you need a part and want to pick it up, call ahead because some of the stuff is in a different building, they'll gather it up and have it ready for you when you get there.

Cool place.

2. KaptJaq

KaptJaq
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 31, 2011
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    I get lost looking at interesting stuff when wandering around their web site. I can't imagine wandering the store and museum.

KaptJaq

3. coaly

coaly
    Fisher Moderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Loc:
    NE PA