1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

I visited Woodmans yesterday.

Post in 'Classic Wood Stove Forums (prior to approx. 1993)' started by harryfatcat, Jan 5, 2013.

1. harryfatcat

harryfatcat New Member

Loc:
    South West New Hampshire
    I needed a few parts for two Jotul 602's that I'm fixing up so I took a little ride over to http://www.woodmanspartsplus.com/ to pick them up and save myself the shipping charges.

I figured I'd take the scenic route because I had the time and I could check out some areas along the way that I'd never been to before. My GPS decided to make the trip even more scenic than I had planned so I didn't get to spend as much time exploring the place as I would have liked. There's a sign out on the main road that says they have a stove museum but I didn't find it. I'll have to go back some day and check it out further.

Scott (I think that was his name) was very helpful and they had a great display area with lots of different stoves and accessories. If you need a part and want to pick it up, call ahead because some of the stuff is in a different building, they'll gather it up and have it ready for you when you get there.

Cool place.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. KaptJaq

KaptJaq Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    I get lost looking at interesting stuff when wandering around their web site. I can't imagine wandering the store and museum.

KaptJaq
  3. coaly

coaly Fisher Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    NE PA