ID this Lopi insert please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's probably an LX, or an FL. It is not an EPA stove but it looks like it's in very nice shape and they aren't asking much for it, it's worth that, IMO. Probably takes an 8" collar and you will probably want to make sure you can line to it.
I can't remember if that stove has a bit of the secondary burn technology or not. If you see it, or get a pic of the interior, it would have tubes on top with holes in them, those are for the secondary burn. Some of the older models don't have that at all and I can't tell if that one would or not. Somebody posted a different one recently that definitely doesn't have any secondary burn but this is newer than that one, doesn't have the circular holes across the top. Looks like a nice deal for somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.