Ideal steel in North NJ

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

al bunyan

Oct 28, 2016
North NJ
Hi,
I have been reading posts on this site for a few years but have just joined. I'm wondering if anyone has a Woodstock Ideal steel in either Sussex or Morris county NJ?
Thanks,
Al

Are you looking to buy one up there or see one in action?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'd like to see one. Today is last day of sale but not sure if they have ongoing sales or not. Some companies market sales promotions
but as soon as one runs out another sales event starts. I'm replacing a Riteway 37 in my basement.

Woodstock sales are almost non-stop, but they have had regular price increases.

So I went and tried to order on Oct 31st, last day of sale and our computer wasn't coinciding with Woodstocks so we called.
I asked for quote to be sent to us via email before we gave credit card info. Said they would send right over. Well we never heard from back from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try again, ask for Loren.

Reactions: chance04
Check your spam box!

Status
Not open for further replies.