1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Ideas / options for small, metric OAK intake.

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by StokeFree, Nov 18, 2012.

1. StokeFree

StokeFree New Member

Loc:
    Central Indiana
    Thanks for everyone's input on OAKs. I have decided to use fresh air intake on my Ecoteck, Monica stove.

The intake is metric and smaller (OD is 35 mm) than the intake on US stoves. I don't want to use an adapter and increase the size to 2" in order to use stock hose. I prefer a cleaner look and may go with thin wall SS pipe in metric size.

It would be nice to find a flex hose with the correct ID. That way I could adapt a hole in my existing wall thimble. If I go straight out the back of the stove, I will need another hole in the wall.

Is there an appliance adapter that goes from 80 mm to 3" and has a built in fresh air intake of 35mm?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Bioburner

Bioburner Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West central Mn
    Check with automotive parts supply. May have what your looking for or send you to a custom exaust shop.