If Darth Vader had a wood stove. Help identify this wood stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Beater74

May 30, 2021
Atlanta
I think Darth Vader left his wood stove in my basement. Does anyone have any idea what I have? Both doors swing with the single lever on the bottom. The only makings I can find are "PEIS 6. DEL 2. 762"

stove.jpg

Looks like a Jotul Nr. 6.

Last edited:
Jotul no 6 combi-fire. Here is one w all the orginal paint and enamel on the top that I fixed and restored last year. Really learned a lot w the interesting door handle, what a pain it is to fix ha. But this was the largest if the combi fire stoves of that era. The no 4 combifire was a very popular one you see more often its the “Easter island” stove

BEEE6240-F23D-4DB7-8404-CFBE685D1971.jpeg 3FC11A54-D922-4C9D-8360-F12FF0867455.jpeg

Jotul no 6 combi-fire. Here is one w all the orginal paint and enamel on the top that I fixed and restored last year. Really learned a lot w the interesting door handle, what a pain it is to fix ha. But this was the largest if the combi fire stoves of that era. The no 4 combifire was a very popular one you see more often its the “Easter island” stove

View attachment 279214 View attachment 279215
Thanks so Much! What kind of value do this have?

Thats a tough one. I got $700 for that one after cleaning it
Thanks so Much! What kind of value do this have?
Sent you a pm. But short answer, Id value it around 400 as is. But since its so old, and pre epa, it really lowers the number of people who would be interested.

Reactions: bholler