If you own a wood boiler...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodNotOil

Minister of Fire
Now that I have your attention... I think I have worked a number of kinks out of my new wood boiler database. The number of boilers listed is growing steadily, but it would be helpful to people trying to pick out a boiler if there were more comments and reviews. So... if you own a wood boiler, please add a comment or review for yours today! Link is in my sig. Thanks for your help. I hope this resource will be useful as it has taken some time to write and design. Retailers can now list their companies for free in the directory. I am working on a table option to compare boilers and will have the installers directory up and running soon too.

Nice work. I'll make a point of checking it out in detail and contributing what I can.

Thanks Eric. Thanks MuncyBob for adding a WoodGun comment. I hope others will contribute comments and reviews for their boilers... very few reviews up right now. It would be great if we could get more up there as a resource to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.