IGepir or other scanner not working?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jjones139

Feeling the Heat
Dec 9, 2013
Orange County, NY
Is anyone else having issues with trying to scan SKU on pellet bags particularly Tractor Supply brand? I have tried at three different tractor supplies and neither of the bags will scan. I've tried to scan 711039328002 / 899186002089 and get nothing.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Tractor supply has been known to use dummy SKU numbers which is probably why they don't come up

Tractor supply has been known to use dummy SKU numbers which is probably why they don't come up
That sucks....

Tried searching the forum to see if those numbers show up on the UPC threads?

Tried searching the forum to see if those numbers show up on the UPC threads?
I did a quick search by numbers and nothing came up. Is there a specific section to look?

It appears to be the app isn't working because I scanned a bag of Presto and it comes up no record found as well as a bag of Inferno Gold.

I sent an email to IGepir and they advised they had a glitch in their system. The app is now working once again. Happy New Year to all!!!

So... what did you figure out with the code? Pellets being rebranded?
8002 is Dry Creak
2089 is International Forest Products.

The app is still not working properly and is crashing when in use. It's hit and miss until it's fixed 100%

Reactions: Lake Girl
I just downloaded it yesterday and it does not work,,,,,, for anything!!!
Scanned all my pellets, "no records found"
Mobil 1 Oil,,,, "no records found"
Totally worthless app

I just downloaded it yesterday and it does not work,,,,,, for anything!!!
Scanned all my pellets, "no records found"
Mobil 1 Oil,,,, "no records found"
Totally worthless app
It's hit or miss and mostly MISS! When I emailed the company they got back to me and said they are having internal server issues and since it was a free app it was going to take a little bit of time to get it rectified. Since then I've used it several times and it's been a crapshoot when it decides to work properly.

It's hit or miss and mostly MISS! When I emailed the company they got back to me and said they are having internal server issues and since it was a free app it was going to take a little bit of time to get it rectified. Since then I've used it several times and it's been a crapshoot when it decides to work properly.

It's a shame. It could be a cool app
I bought 4 bags of the TS blue and white bags, and 4 bags of Inferno Gold's.
The TS's burned nice, and the Inferno's burned awesome!
Gonna grab a ton tomorrow