I'm getting itchy!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MAD MARK

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2016
Pittsburgh PA
Tonight is supposed to be 44°F around 3AM. I might just stay up to see this thing burning this year.

20181004_175358.jpg

I'm slowly transitioning to winter, my youtube account history now has snow blowing videos and woodstove videos, haven't been watching as many tree cutting or lawn mowing videos.

Reactions: NateH
I'm getting anxious for opening day as well.

I'm slowly transitioning to winter, my youtube account history now has snow blowing videos and woodstove videos, haven't been watching as many tree cutting or lawn mowing videos.

I love this! I watch all the same stuff and have also been moving towards the winter watch list.

I'm getting the bug too, funny how every October I'm dying to light her up, by the end if March I'm ready to shut it down.

I *think* I need to do a "test fire" in the outdoor pit (a converted weber kettle) to make sure the supply chain of raw materials work properly.

Outside game is strong....
20181005_013135.jpg

And I couldn't wait...
135AM.
50°F outside slight weak draft