I'm melting.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellet-King

Minister of Fire
Nov 30, 2008
Northern Ct
About time this 3 foot snowpack has started to melt, can see some patio and barely a hunch of dead grass near the road, this has got to be the worst winter in my 48 yr's!!

You folks in the east / northeast have been getting my sympathy all winter. Our winter here in the mid-west has been pretty bad but there has been worse. Currently where i am there is no snow - just mud.

1-3 feet of snow everywhere still, but been dripping from the roof since yesterday. Some melting going on today.

not much white stuff left here.
spring fever has set in.

Snow is higher than the hand rails on the walkway to the front door. Snow so deep, I can't walk around the house. Don't own snow shoes. Only way to get to the pellet stove exhaust in out the back door and down the porch steps then onto the dog path to the stove pipe. The dog path is the only place safe to step on without sinking up to Ugh....................
Rain today, so there must be some melting.

Status
Not open for further replies.