1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

I'm really gonna miss.......

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by muss, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muss

muss Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Embden, Maine
    this site by end of next month when the heating season is over up here in Maine. I have learned invaluable lessons & gained more than a few "friends" over the last couple months . Gotta tell you all how much i appreciated your taking the time to answer all my questions that i posted no matter how trivial some may have seemed. No one on here ever looked down on my posts & you were all gracious . Let me say this to anyone considering buying a pellet stove, i think every owner on here has a kinda love affair with theirs :) No mess, no fuss for the most part . I for one had mine installed, set it on auto , clean it daily, adjust the thermostat accordingly & love the warmth it gives off . If i do not post again till fall, good summer to you all . ;-) Muss

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.