Insert clearance chart

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestcoast

Minister of Fire
Oct 9, 2009
NW Indiana
I did a ton of research before buying an insert 'cause my fireplace is kinda small and I didn't want to rip of my nice wood mantlepiece. I made an Excel spreadsheet of clearances, stove dimensions & other factors for the inserts I looked at just to keep it all straight & thought it might be usefull for others in a similar situation. Is there any way I can post this info? Maybe could work as a Wiki?

That's an awesome idea! I am not sure how you can post it but hope that someone can help you do so. I also had to very carefully check clearances and went back again and again to the various manuals, it sure would be great if you could put it in one place!

Did you ever get this project up? I think it would be great to add to the hearth wiki or whatever on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.