Install Share/Keystone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hestia

Jan 21, 2008
Eastern MA
Thought I'd share how our Keystone looks installed. It is my avatar now.

All the advice here has been excellent, and I am very grateful - thank you. What was really great is that I ended up getting the stove I initially wanted.

I'm happy how the hearth turned out - the installers were concerned that it would break (they have had others that have!) but with the expert advice here, I was confident. Glad the installers put in a block off plate at the damper, and we are happy with the way it all looks. Can't wait to have our fires over the weekend!

Hestia

Just changed my Avatar - the curtains were looking Vampire Red - they look like a deep spicy color that goes great with the stone/stove. Thus, the crop tool. Too bad we can't cut wood as easily.

Hestia

Status
Not open for further replies.