Installer in South eastern pa?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad69bird

Oct 7, 2011
New London Pa
Hi all
I have recieved my woodstock keystone. I installed my insert my self but am nervous about installing the the keystone. Particuraly the portion of cutting a hole in my roof and sealing it back up. Can anyone rec a installer in the Chester county area, I used comfort home and hearth for the purchase of my insert however they wont touch a stove that they are not a dealer for say its insurance purposes. I have heard nothing but bad things about Grate. Any recs?

KC Stoves and fireplaces installed mine and did a nice job. They are in Alburtis, Pa... 610-966-3556 (500.00)
Wood Heat- they have different locations...google em (800.00)

I had "salter's fireplace" do the whole thing, bought/installed/stonework. They did a great job, not the cheapest out there, I had prices a little better elsewhere, but these guys did stone work, so went with them... they did a very nice job. That was 4 or 5 years ago

Looked up kc they are two hours away from me dont no that they would be willing to travel quite that far

Give em a call and see. Call stove shops, some don't have installers on hand but can give you reputable installers. Wood heat also.

Status
Not open for further replies.