Installers in Massachusetts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

IndependentlyPoor

Apr 13, 2023
Marlborough, MA
I'm having trouble finding a company in my area (Marlborough, MA) to install an indoor wood boiler. Can anyone suggest someone?

Here are a couple that I've found elsewhere in Massachusetts -- I'm out of their service areas -- in case that may be of help to others:
Heat Pro in Ware, MA
Sandri Energy in Greenfield, MA

Reactions: hobbyheater
I posted another thread about installers / contractors in Connecticut. I was very aggressive in looking for any contractor willing to do the install and still unsuccessful. I had to do the install myself. You'd have to convince a company out of NH or VT to come down and do it, which is unlikely.

I'm having trouble finding a company in my area (Marlborough, MA) to install an indoor wood boiler. Can anyone suggest someone?

Here are a couple that I've found elsewhere in Massachusetts -- I'm out of their service areas -- in case that may be of help to others:
Heat Pro in Ware, MA
Sandri Energy in Greenfield, MA
What type of a boiler are you installing? With storage ?

I posted another thread about installers / contractors in Connecticut. I was very aggressive in looking for any contractor willing to do the install and still unsuccessful. I had to do the install myself. You'd have to convince a company out of NH or VT to come down and do it, which is unlikely.
Well, that's disheartening.

I was thinking it would be helpful if a list could be compiled of contractors anywhere who do such work. But it sounds like (1) there aren't that many, and (2) I may be the only person on this board without the skill set to install a wood boiler myself! :)

Reactions: peakbagger