Introductions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havlat24

Feb 27, 2007
Hey guys, I've been lurking around for awhile. We finally got a stove purchased, and its going to be installed next week. I've burned pellets for years when we lived in North Western Ontario. I live in the same community as the mill that produces Spruce Pointe Pellets... so I have a really good supply that I can just go to anytime I need Pellets.

I decided on the Sante Fe. It's going in the basement & is a corner install. Venting will up, and then out the wall, then up through the roof overhang. My installer is a W.E.T certified installer/inspector so I'll be good to go. I'll have to move some of my decor...but that's alright.

Heres a few Pics

Stove3.jpg

Stove1.jpg

pellets.jpg

The Hawks logo is because its going into my Hawks Man-Cave... (Gotta watch hockey eh)

Room1.jpg

Room2.jpg

A hockey fan, that's great the puck will drop soon, what caught my eye was your name,

I thought Marty Havlat got a pellet stove, but he is no longer a Black Hawk ehh!

Good luck with the stove and the season And I hope Hossa works out for your team!

Lucky man, I wished I lived next to the Spruce Pointe pellet factory, best I have used so far. Nice setup, you are going to like burning pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.