Is it time?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it the way it is! I have compiled a very complete list of Stoves that will never be running in my house nor anywhere near it. I think people are smart enough when asking for advice to note what brand of stove the person has that is replying(provided they have it listed) and simply ignore what is written. Plenty of chatty Kathys on here that like answering every thread. What we lack on this forum is a Hide button. I might even use it on myself.

;lol;lol;lol;lol;lol;lol;lol;lol

I like it the way it is! I have compiled a very complete list of Stoves that will never be running in my house nor anywhere near it. I think people are smart enough when asking for advice to note what brand of stove the person has that is replying(provided they have it listed) and simply ignore what is written. Plenty of chatty Kathys on here that like answering every thread. What we lack on this forum is a Hide button. I might even use it on myself.
That right there is funny as hell...Going to change my pants since I pissed them.

Reactions: tjnamtiw
If it works, don't fix it . I've learnt a hell of a lot just going thru different posts. My advice would be for you to stick to your website if your that pressed for time . My 2 bits
ayuh ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.