Is this anybody on here?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's brilliant.

Reactions: ScotO
...Sounds like one of us!

One of us or some one that has read several posts about seasoned wood & wood volume.
Am betting this person has got "burned" once or twice with a low volume of wet wood.
The author makes us "Proud" ;)

Whoever s/he is s/he is not someone to mess with that's for sure! Now to get all HDC members to visit that site to get them higher-up in the Google results. It needs to climb to the top few results for "Firewood, Long Island" searches. This blog does come up http://long-island-firewood.blogspot.com/. May be the same person.
Then expand/copy the site with pages to cover other geographic areas...::P

I hope he doesn't end up sleeping w/the fishes.....never know who might be selling wood on Long Island.

Very cool website. Now I know I'm an addict because I just spent 20 minutes reading reviews on firewood dealers 400 miles away from me.

I like it.

Very cool website. Now I know I'm an addict because I just spent 20 minutes reading reviews on firewood dealers 400 miles away from me.

Me too... ;em

I hope he doesn't end up sleeping w/the fishes.....never know who might be selling wood on Long Island.
Luca Brasi shouldnta sold me no wet maple an' called it dry oak.

Thats a great idea. Maybe other folks in other areas will start something similar.

LOL I read the reviews and I don't even buy firewood. I get free log length and process it myself. Well thats not totally true;em. I did buy 2 cords of "seasoned wood to start me off since it was my first year of burning.
I guess I should post a bad review. The quantity was correct but the stuff was cut and split that day:mad:. His answer..."oh don't worry it will be dry and good to burn in no time"

It's the Angie's List for wood!

Reactions: firebroad
They mention hearth.com one guys post was.......

Re: Long time coming

Postby admin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:28 pm
Funny...they think you are me on Hearth.com and deleted that thread you started. The admin told me he'd allow a link once I reached 100 reviews, so keep spreading the word man...I have no doubt that there are enough pissed-off Long Islanders out there to make this site work.
Heat & Glo Northstar
Huskee 22-ton splitter
Husqvarna 445

admin
Site Admin

Reactions: James02
I remember his thread, he was acting like it was a site he just found, funny thing was it was just started the day before and would not have hit the search engines that fast.

Glad to see it is gaining popularity, I just feel he introduced it to the site wrong, that is why it got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.