Is this deal too good to be true

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Are they an authorized Drolet distributor? If no, I’d say scam. That is half of what it is everywhere else

The price is a giveaway so be careful with your money and be sure it's legit, in stock, and with clear ship dates. If proceeding, buy with a credit card that has good buyer protection, but I would't touch this one.

Are they an authorized Drolet distributor? If no, I’d say scam. That is half of what it is everywhere else

Definitely seems like something is wrong here. $3,300 off and free shipping on a 600# crate?! Or $3600 off on a Heat Commander? I don't tink so Lucy.
The company doesn't show up on a Google search either which may indicate this as a Black Friday scammer with a good web designer. I would not give them my email, phone number or any personal information. The address even looks suspect. Makes me wonder if this is an AI generated site.

Some more red flags. The domain listed for customer support does not exist. And although a Utah address is listed (which appears to be in the middle of nowhere) the area code for support and orders is for Orlando, FL. It's probably a forwarding phone number to Nigeria.

Stay away from this site.

Last edited:
I was looking around the site some. I realized every item is listed at the same discount. 1800 wood stove for 699.00 or $15,000 hot tub for 699.00. HA

As the old saying goes, if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't true.

I was looking around the site some. I realized every item is listed at the same discount. 1800 wood stove for 699.00 or $15,000 hot tub for 699.00. HA
Yes, that is the downfall, it would have been a better fake with more realistic prices. I've reported the site to Shopify.

Scam! as you can see from their website, their address is a Regus shared office space. These offshore scammers liquidate your CC or PayPal funds and drop their processing vehicle before the processor can claw it back. I've even seen it taken so far as providing an international shipping bill of lading, buyer paying the US custom fee or at least signing a document acknowledging the customs fee, only for that paperwork to be used against the buyer to the credit card processor that the item was "shipped".

Just ordered this stove through Drolet less than 2 weeks ago and was delivered to my parents house in 3 business days, dropped at the door by a Moffet forklift. $2330 out the door with liner, cap, stove surround.

Sandy, Utah, is south of Salt Lake City, Utah. Basically, it is Salt Lake City. For some reason there are many foreign scammers who use Salt Lake City and Utah as their scamming start off point. Maybe they think because it is a Mormon area they will be more believable?

I have gotten my card hacked once or twice with what look to be legit websites with great deals on name brand stuff. The hacker makes a copy of a legit site and names it some variation of the legit company name. The order process looks legit but rather than go to the address listed the receipt, it comes back as some third world usually chinese entity. Within minutes a lot of small transactions are put on the card. My card company catches them and denies them but then they lock my card and contact me. I then need a new card and that means changing all my autopay accounts to the new number.

BTW Google Shopping seems to be infested with these fake sites.