Is Zoobler gone?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This site uses the same street address as the two sites you mention did and their stove ads look like zoobler.com's ads used to.

www.nwdinc.com

PS: Just verified that the same guy owns/owned both places.

NWD,inc advertises around here on Craigslist....ads like "$2000 Name Brand Insert for only $1200". They have good prices on Napoleon, Osburn, others.

Given that stovesdirect.com and zoobler.com had the only grade of "F" I have ever seen from the Better Business Bureau, I would be a little leery of NWD. Not that I think much of the BBB but...

I was also wondering what happened to Zoobler. They could be a little unresponsive, but I didn't have any problems with them. Still, constantly renaming your business is something I associate with crooked NYC camera and electronics stores.

Today, nwdinc.com server can't be found...maybe they changed names again already??? LOL

dougand3 said:
Today, nwdinc.com server can't be found...maybe they changed names again already??? LOL

Or the creditors found them.

They're back. I see they still have their fake "wholesale" account (available to anyone for any quantity) and "bidding" to get the real price. I never figured out if it was just a gimmick to make you feel special, or their way around the manufacturer minimum advertised price, or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.