Issues with Piazzetta Monia

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the pressure switch some time they can put them upside down so compare before installing

IMG_0714.JPG

Thank you. Just to let you know the wiring from the hopper switch all checks out fine. I am beginning to think my problem is in the mother board. Do you have any thoughts about that. Not something I want to mess with.
well if everything as been check twice have to consider changing the mother board, its mazing me this it would be the first time I get to the point of changing one.

Thanks again. Everything ok with the cold test although during test the alf1 reading appears along with test.
sorry sorry sorry.... I went back reading all your previous post to sea if I mist something, and yes there is something here. if you get an ALF1 during the cold test there is something that is not running and I assume that your auger is causing this so before we talk about the mother board again I'll ask you one more ting; to remove the grid of the hopper then empty the hopper, if you have a ShopVac it take a minute then start the cold test, open the lid, and presse down the hopper switch, then make sure to see the auger turn at least for half a turn and more, then change your pellets for fresh ones sounds crazy I know but juste in case. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.