It is TIME...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
86 toy said:
i was expecting a pellet stove pic or something pellet related. lol

For some reason that popped up there and my info on my stove is gone... I have a harman Accentra and was wondering how often that probe needs to be cleaned, I believe it is called a ESP... Heck I'll move that web cam in and around 6pm EST I'll fire it up...

Fuzzy picture of a stove insert, and of a young man playing an I pod. But, looks like you have a good fire going.

Hello Rooster

Luv that pellet stove cam !! Is there a monthly fee involved or can I set one up on my web server???

Don2222 said:
Hello Rooster

Luv that pellet stove cam !! Is there a monthly fee involved or can I set one up on my web server???

Only fee, is the cost of the cam, router, and internet service... I started out using them on our houseboat during the winter months, now I have them all over... Mine are wireless, and they are a little harder to get up and running but once you learn the basics of them, they are easy and the number of cams you can use is almost endless...

Hello Rooster

Please tell me, What software do you use for your computer and where can I get it??

I saw on a web site your cam is no longer sold in the US.

Don2222 said:
Hello Rooster

Please tell me, What software do you use for your computer and where can I get it??

I saw on a web site your cam is no longer sold in the US.

I have no idea, haven't bought any in 2-3 years now... Amazon.com has some but they are LIKE NEW and more than I paid for this one new... This one is close, but I too have one similar to this one and it is video only, not the snap shot like you see when you click on the link... http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=664

Here's Amazon's link... http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1289100947&sr=8-4&condition=used

Status
Not open for further replies.