Johnny Bucket?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Anyone using one or know muck about them?;

Used to keep one under the bed at night back on the farm for emergencies. >>

Seriously. Looked at those things for my garden tractors for years but just couldn't make myself pull the trigger.

Reactions: Osage
Used to keep one under the bed at night back on the farm for emergencies. >>

Seriously. Looked at those things for my garden tractors for years but just couldn't make myself pull the trigger.

I got 30 yes of mulch two big pilesnof white oak and a 40 yd. Ridge line to shave. Here where it gets tricky. It needs to bust that ridgento make it all worth it. Now my idea is to plow it and take the loose dirt then replow and so on. I got to be right on this. Skid stir going to be 500 for one weekend.

Yeah. I have always been concerned that it and the garden tractor would be too light in the ass for for that stuff.

BTW: Welcome back. Been a while.

Reactions: smokinj
Yeah. I have always been concerned that it and the garden tractor would be too light in the ass for for that stuff.

BTW: Welcome back. Been a while.

I am running 60 lb weight per side and 7.5 gallons of washer Cupid per side. NOW plowing each level with the garden plow doing 8-10 inch at a time. Sure would be a 500 dollor down payment and keep the bucket. (Cash game here);)

Washer fuild. Spell check wow

I will be interested in how it works out. With my Husqvarna garden tractor I have the wheel weights and chains year around. But can't push squat other than snow with the blade. Can't picture getting it to dig.

Third one of the tractors I have gone through in 30 years. We were only supposed to be here two years and have planned to move every two or three years since. Had I known, the tractor would have the word Kubota on the side of it and a FEL and backhoe.

I will be interested in how it works out. With my Husqvarna garden tractor I have the wheel weights and chains year around. But can't push squat other than snow with the blade. Can't picture getting it to dig.

Third one of the tractors I have gone through in 30 years. We were only supposed to be here two years and have planned to move every two or three years since. Had I known, the tractor would have the word Kubota on the side of it and a FEL and backhoe.

I would think fresh plowed with a 12inch plow would move. If not disk it. BUT this is the rub!

Yep.

Reactions: smokinj
You can move a lot of dirt with a good sized rototiller.

Status
Not open for further replies.