Jotul F600 Firelight for sale, Michigan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He mentions he only used it part of a season 3 years ago...... but it has the horizontal bars and looks to have the fall away handle for the right side load. If memory serves me right that change was made over 5 years ago. Just a heads up.

BB, the old Ashley is kickin' pretty good since the rebuild. We're on track for the lowest usage yet (uh, knock wood and the creek don't rise). It does burn dirty though, so ASAP it'll get replaced with something that doesn't.

jeff_t, good ol' Ann Ahhbuh. Younger brother lives there now.
Picky, picky, picky, Dennis. No idea on the ice over/up there, but Crooked Lake is starting to melt.

If the innards of the stove look anything like the outers, I would scoop it up for the 1500. Unfortunately, it is probably a 1000 mile drive for me to pick it up :)

No trouble Remkel. After all, we drove out to NH last fall. Nice trip.

Yeah, but by the time I add the cost of fuel into the equation, i am at the cost of a brand new F600 locally. Think I will stick with that option :)

Buy you would still have an enjoyable ride. Besides, the price of gas is coming down....

Status
Not open for further replies.