Jotul No 6

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blog

Nov 13, 2012
I have an old one of these. I recently had somebody round to instal it, but the said it is missing a baffle in the hood. If this is the case then I can't see how it fits in. I am no expert, but really want this old lump installed. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the design to see what is missing....or any other advice gratefully received.

I have an old one of these. I recently had somebody round to instal it, but the said it is missing a baffle in the hood. If this is the case then I can't see how it fits in. I am no expert, but really want this old lump installed. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the design to see what is missing....or any other advice gratefully received.
Try contacting Woodmans Forge and fireplace in East Wakefield N.H. they may be able to help. You can look them up online and e-mail them or call them at 603-522-3028.

Status
Not open for further replies.