Jotul Rangely to be installed ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

PDawg

Hearth Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
Central NH
June 9th. Had my old propane stove disconnected last week. My cousin is going to be picking it early next week. We plan on picking up the stove on the 9th. My chimney sweep is going to take out the special liner for the propane stove, then sweep the stainless steel liner that was used prior to the propane stove. The chimney goes up throught the center of the house. The last time I had a wood stove was in the early 90's a large Dutch West. Should be fun getting back to wood. Already looking forward to the fall.

Is that one of those new top loaders? Keep us posted 1st one I know of, send pictures of it.

LOL :zip:

Keep me posted,i have 1 in mind. Nice stove.Seems to have everything i'm looking for.Castine was too small.No overnight burn unless i go to bed at 10. i have to go to bed b 4 the sun sets in the summer. %-P

Status
Not open for further replies.