Just a heads up for NW Lowe's customers.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in the office for a small trucking company. Last year we hauled several loads of pellets from Columbia City Oregon to HD stores all over Washington. Looks like the Blazer and Hot Shot brands come from this plant.

In the past week we have hauled two loads to local Puget Sound Lowe's stores. Last week we delivered to a store in Monroe, WA. Tomorrow we are delivering to the Rainier Ave Lowe's in Seattle. Wednesday we will be delivering to a Lowe's in Everett, WA.

The pellets for Lowe's are coming from the Lignetics plant in Kootenai, Idaho. I have never burnt these pellets, but for those of you that do, now would be the time to get them. I don't think most of the big box stores order more than a semi truck load or two per season.

I have 7 tons of Atlas Premium Red Fir pellets from Columbia City Oregon. Must be from the same folks. I purchased them from the dealer where I purchased my pellet burner. They are burning good; no complaints. Some of the bags were not sealed completely so had to sweep up some pellet messes but it wasn't bad. About a third of the pallets had one or two bags that were leaking.

I hate torn bags. One dealer used to have bags taped up next to the skid of pellets. They tried to pawn them off on me at no discount. I said no thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.