Just had a long conversation with Fred Seton ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, thanks gents, I'll order one and give it a try.

Pat

bigburner said:
Pat that's the ticket. Heaterman don't have time to double check but I don't think that syzer does cirsetters, at lest mine doesn't. might have an old version.

BB, forgot to ask, in addition to the circuit setter, what else do I need to determine flow? It looks like I need some kind of gauges on each of the 2 small ports?

Pat

in hot water said:
Consider a Flowsetter that has the flowmeter built in. With a setter like you mentioned you need to buy, or borrow a fairly expensive meter to read flow.

With this type you pull the ring, set and adjust flow. The flow does not go through the window so it stays clear so you can readjust if needed.

www.caleffi.us/en_US/Technical_brochures/01149/01149.pdf

Interesting, where would I find these things? They look "pricey" too...

Fred Seton is a gifted con artist. He sells wood stoves, wood boilers, heating manifolds, and design work. His is looking for your time or money. Be very careful doing business with this man. He has huge plans of having people invest in a turbine for his boiler. This is some stolen idea from another company. I have talked to several people who have done business with Fred and has been burned. He lives in Yak Montana and seems like a sweet old harmless man. In reality he is a selfish narcissist looking to get your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.