just ordered some tonnage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least there is no doubt as to what they deal with. I have seen plenty of catchy names that I couldn't tell what they sold, and couldn't be bothered to stop and see. Also, I'll bet they come up as #1 or #2 on a Google search for wood pellets when that search is done by a person in southeastern PA.
I suppose you're right. If they are good pellets then who cares about what they call themselves, just seemed odd to not have a catchy name.
I scored a pallet jack last night from family and am patiently waiting on tomorrow mornings delivery. Should have the 4 tons and the 3/4 ton leftover stacked neatly in the garage before lunch. Supposed to be 90 degrees today and tomorrow so hopefully they drop them off while the temps are still low.

All stacked and ready for winter. Just under 5 tons total.

Attachments

• Pellets.jpg
    Pellets.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: bogieb
nice stash But can I drive you car please I am so jealous right now
;sick;sick;sick

Id be very careful getting those bags down...Nice stacking!

Would love to own it but better half says I've spent to much on toys this year
I don't see where she get off saying such things ! Oh wait new truck , new chain saw,69 chevelle
SS 396,new trailer ,new 4wheeler may be I better lay off for awhile mite be safer !==c

Sheesh, just got off the phone with the only non-big-box supplier anywhere near close enough to actually deliver. Last year, I paid $600 for two pallets of Hamers; this year, $700 for two pallets of Lignetics (incl. delivery in both cases) that I hope will make me as happy. 17% jump and I had to change brands. This gives me 137 bags -- including my leftovers -- for the season, should be in very good shape.

It is for sale.. ;)

Oh, that would look so good parked in my garage next to the Tiger... :cool:

Tigers are way cool.... Post pic or two, throw a bag of pellets in the seat so we can keep the folks happy here

You'd be amazed how few photos I've taken of it, the best one I use as my avatar here.

Pellets -- gee, it's the only vehicle I won that hasn't transported pellets. Now, if our trailer could hold a ton (it cannot), the 'Beam would certainly have the torque to tow it. Alas, relegated to only buying from those who deliver...

Hauled home 3 tons of Blazers about a month ago.

f05ad47595e6ebe7cbf02f768ec3c545.jpg

Where did you find the Blazers? Have heard theyre at HD at times. Haven't seen them in RI. Curious if they made it near here what they were going for...

Where did you find the Blazers? Have heard theyre at HD at times. Haven't seen them in RI. Curious if they made it near here what they were going for...

I got them at Robbins Garden Center in Oxford, MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.