Just passing on a big "Thanks!"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beetle-Kill

Minister of Fire
Sep 8, 2009
Colorado- near the Divide
During the recent mad scramble to buy Englander stoves, me and mine picked up 4 stoves. One of the guys was at a local ranch supply place, and lo-and-behold, they had a few NC-30's in stock. Price was $1249 +tx. He called me from the parking lot to thank me. I told him I'd pass on the thanks, so -to everyone- Thanks! I hope everyone else is as happy with their purchases.

That's great. Has your outdoor air temperature raised to equal the indoor air yet Beetle?

Not yet, but it's getting better. Animals are out in force, deer all over the place, birds, foxes- you name it. Gonna cut some wood in a t-shirt today. Today should be good.

Backwoods Savage said:
That's great. Has your outdoor air temperature raised to equal the indoor air yet Beetle?

Sometimes that doesn't happen here until July :-/

Ya, that sometimes happens here. I recall several times on July 4 wearing winter coats to watch fireworks, but that is not normal.

Chilly here now but there sure won't be any winter coats in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.