Just Returned From Ohio Had To Pick-up My New PE Spectrum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayD

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Aug 22, 2007
35 miles north of detroit
Hi Guys! well after little drive I have a new PE Spectrum :) I pulled Dads {old stove} out when I moved in after he passed. It's time to start burning again with economy down the tubes here in Mi. I did alot of shopping. But this was my best deal by far, I picked it up on Ebay $1,275.00 And had him hold it till this weekend. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280224334532&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 I did get a store receipt and he did the warranty registration. They had simply over bought and this stove could not have been on the floor more then a few weeks. I am really excited it's a beauty Reminds me of a {Black and Chrome Harley} in my living room. LOL, Did I do ok on the price? And can you get porcelain enameled pipe to connect to the class A? Or should i just use the flat black? Also should I put in a damper for more control? Thanks I'm sure I will have more questions when fall hits. I have 6 full cords that i split last fall, working on wood now for the following year. Sorry don't mean to gloat Just really Excited! :coolsmile: Jay

Gloat away, that's a great deal. Good timing Jay! Double wall black interior fluepipe has a satin sheen and should look very sharp with the new stove. Take some pictures!

Beautiful stove and about $2,200 worth at retail all dressed up like that. Ya got a deal there.

That's very nice, pecor. You want a Harley accessories catalog? :lol: Rick

I was going to say that this is the deal of the century, but that's another brand. But it does illustrate the spectrum of prices out there if you shop hard and timing is right. And now I'm heading out to the garden before we worm out of this terrible pun-tification.

Thanks Guys!. I have still have some work cut out for me, When I pulled out the smoke dragon, Out went the floor protector. It was not to code so that will be first. I have been shopping for 6 months I missed a great deal on a {new} Morso 7110 it sold 4 $750.00 I was sick at first. I'll take some photos when I get the hearth in and stove in place, At least dad had a good metalbestos chimney and no fires in it. Here is a link for a New PE super 27 if you know of someone looking for one almost bought it but I wanted the porcelain enamel. http://cgi.ebay.com/Pacific-Energy-...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Status
Not open for further replies.