New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Keene NH Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2013
NH
As of today (Wednesday 5/21/14) they have 33.5 tons left (after I bought 6 tons) and will be getting in 22 more tons in the next few days. They have both Green Supreme and Fireside Ultra (not sure how many tons of each). The clerk I ordered from said she had not heard complaints about these 2 kinds of pellets from their customers, although of course stoves vary so who knows. (She said she HAS heard complaints about some pellets, just not these particular brands.) Price is $219/ton plus a flat $65 for delivery. They have a pallet jack on their truck so can deliver into a garage at no extra charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.