keep finding stove off DOUBLE POST PLEASE DELETE THIS ONE :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdez

Hearth Supporter
Dec 29, 2009
eastern PA
I have a 1 month old Harman p61a and 3 times this week i have come down to find it off with the status light blinking 5 times "unable to ignite in 36 minute ignition window" i turn it off, turn it back on and it begins to feed pellets into the burn pot and then lights right up. The burn pot isn't full maybe 2 clumps of ash but was puzzles me is that if it failed to ignite I would expect to find a handful of unlit pellets in the burn pot but there isn't a single fresh pellet in there. It's as if it burned out gracefully but then tried to light without feeding pellets. i am going to open a case with my dealer but wanted to see what the forum said. I have plenty of pellets in the hopper when this happens and i clean my burn pot daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.