Kent Ultima 2000 parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadwyer

Jan 24, 2016
Huningdon Valley. PA
I have a Kent Utlma 2000 stove that has been in use since the late 80's. It works well and looks good too. The problem is that the bar that is just inside the door has broken in 2places. It is held together with bailing wire, but I really need to find a replacement. The stove is no longer sold in the US and contacting Kent in NZ did not help. Does anyone know where I might find a replacement art or the specs to have one made?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have a Kent Utlma 2000 stove that has been in use since the late 80's. It works well and looks good too. The problem is that the bar that is just inside the door has broken in 2places. It is held together with bailing wire, but I really need to find a replacement. The stove is no longer sold in the US and contacting Kent in NZ did not help. Does anyone know where I might find a replacement art or the specs to have one made?

Thanks in advance
Correction, the stove is an Ultima 2000 not Optima 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.