"KING" woodstove glass replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

cvadala99

Nov 27, 2017
East Tennessee
IMG_0224.JPG
Hello and thanks to all who are reading my post. I have a KING wood stove that I bought from ACE hardware about 6 years ago and the glass is cracked and needs replacing. I can't find the paper work (it may still be somewhere) but I am attaching a pic to show the logo on the front becuz the plate writing is indecipherable. I think it's USSC that put these out but I am unsure. If anyone thinks they recognize the manufacturer of this stove please let me know. In the meantime I'll keep trying to get some support from ACE and USSC (has been frustrating so far). Thanks!!

Do a search for wood stove glass replacement. There are a few company out there that you can buy from direct. I know there is even one on Ebay. I had to buy one for my Lopi a few years ago and it was $125 shipped to my door. I hope this helps. Fespo

Reactions: cvadala99
Do a search for wood stove glass replacement. There are a few company out there that you can buy from direct. I know there is even one on Ebay. I had to buy one for my Lopi a few years ago and it was $125 shipped to my door. I hope this helps. Fespo
Thank you I found a WoodStove Fireplace Glass site and they actually had the glass for my stove listed by the stove model name. It was an item similarly priced to what you stated you paid for yours. I will update when the item comes. Thanks again for your help.