Kook Hand Luke here under AKA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flux_Capacitor

So, I'm pretty butthurt about this but I got a new phone. I attempted to use my original email address but completely locked myself out of it. I've called Yahoo serveral times only to be put on hold. For days. Long story short; I forgot my Hearth password and locked myself out of it too and couldn't find a way to contact Hearth about the issue.

Anyways, I got a new Quad. It's in my profile pic.

Perhaps one of the moderators will see this post and can drop you a PM . . . or vice versa . . . and you can come back as Kool Hand.

Reactions: Flux_Capacitor
Looks very nice.

New phones can be a pain. After I got my last one, I found that my old one couldn't be recognized by any computer. I couldn't transfer any pictures, and after it was deactivated and I switched carriers, I couldn't back anything up with any apps, even on wifi. Soooo, I lost about two years worth of pics.

I'm more butthurt about the little points you rack up. And now I'm a "new member" again.

I think you'll have your points back in no time. I haven't been able to add any in a couple of years. Still not sure what I'm going to redeem them for ;lol

I think you'll have your points back in no time. I haven't been able to add any in a couple of years. Still not sure what I'm going to redeem them for ;lol
IM BACK!!!

Idk why I care about hearth.com's little points system. But, I guess it's like the new guy that shows up with brand new boots at work.

Reactions: webby3650
Welcome back ... nice boots by the way. ;)

Hope your butt feels better soon.

Reactions: brenndatomu
Ahhhh, the boots. It was over my head. Trust me, my Carolina metatarsals have plenty of scuffs, and slag burns. Lol.

Speaking of boots, my 81 year old dad recently gave me a pair of his old dress boots. I used to borrow them as a kid. Wore them on my first date and when I graduated high school. Now they're old chit kickers but I love them just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.