Kuuma Questions and Answers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lampmfg

Burning Hunk
May 16, 2011
Tower, MN
lamppakuuma.com
My dad just recorded a podcast titled "Sauna Talk with Daryl Lamppa, third generation Finnish sauna stove maker" with the sauna guru Glenn Auerbach. There is also a short article and some pictures as well.

I'm posting this because it answers a lot of frequently asked questions about our company and products. Whether you're into general wood burning information, saunas, EPA testing, craftsmanship, or running a small business in the US for 30+ years. I'm pretty biased but think it's a good listen if any of you like myself kill time while commuting with podcasts. We've received a ton of feedback from it already.

P.S. There is even some Mickey Mantle talk:cool:

http://www.saunatimes.com/sauna-tal...a-third-generation-finnish-sauna-stove-maker/

My dad just recorded a podcast titled "Sauna Talk with Daryl Lamppa, third generation Finnish sauna stove maker" with the sauna guru Glenn Auerbach. There is also a short article and some pictures as well.

I'm posting this because it answers a lot of frequently asked questions about our company and products. Whether you're into general wood burning information, saunas, EPA testing, craftsmanship, or running a small business in the US for 30+ years. I'm pretty biased but think it's a good listen if any of you like myself kill time while commuting with podcasts. We've received a ton of feedback from it already.

P.S. There is even some Mickey Mantle talk:cool:

http://www.saunatimes.com/sauna-tal...a-third-generation-finnish-sauna-stove-maker/

Any word yet on WA approval for your furnaces? Low grams per hour of emissions is required and you are my last hope for a company that can do it!

Any word yet on WA approval for your furnaces? Low grams per hour of emissions is required and you are my last hope for a company that can do it!

We' re scheduled for a couple of final test burns the last week of September. This should complete the process. My dad could easily do a whole podcast on the EPA testing process we've undergone at Intertek.

Status
Not open for further replies.