Labonvilles in NH 20% off sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

peakbagger

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jul 11, 2008
Northern NH
Labonville's in Gorham and North Conway is 20% off everything in the store except power equipment and tire chains starting on the 15th. For people with access to the Berlin Daily Sun or the Conway daily Sun local papers there are additional 10% off coupons in today's paper. Labonville's makes a lot of their clothing locally including their chainsaw chaps and everything is top quality. Great for working wood in cold weather, I have pair of their cordura insulated logging pants for working in the woods in the winter as well as a pair of their chaps. A lot of snowmobile and ATV folks use their cold weather gear as its very durable.

I havent been to the Conway store but their Gorham store is the headquarters, they have lot of rigging, chains and cable out in back that have the same discount. They also have a lot of cold weather footgear including steel toes. A lot of their gear is used by pro loggers in the region. They do have womans sizing in some of their gear but it definitely utilitatrian rather than the latest fashion.

In the past they did give the discount on phone orders. They do have an online catalog, but its worth the trip up. No sales tax if you by it in NH.

I dont work for them or have any financial interest in them, I just find that its good to support regional firms that make good stuff.

Visiting the Gorham store, makes everyday like Christmas, at least in the "wishing" dept. ;lol
Conway is 99% clothing.