Lake Region Pellets burn results

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jtakeman said:
Is that a clinker or a moon rock?

I can only describe what I see there one way.....YIKES!!!!!! Looks like something I saw in National Geographic magazine in an article for volcanic rocks. :bug:

SmokeyTheBear said:
BTU said:
jtakeman said:

Looks like a door stop.....

Be careful now, my poor stove was in great pain while giving birth to it.

I hope you didn't hurt your back with that thing? I would have weighed it, Just for giggles sake.

Are you sure that thing didn't fall from the sky and crash through the roof? :lol:

Were having way too much fun with this! :lol: :cheese:

jtakeman said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
BTU said:
jtakeman said:

Looks like a door stop.....

Be careful now, my poor stove was in great pain while giving birth to it.

I hope you didn't hurt your back with that thing? I would have weighed it, Just for giggles sake.

Are you sure that thing didn't fall from the sky and crash through the roof? :lol:

Were having way too much fun with this! :lol: :cheese:

Well when I re-stacked my compost piles a week ago it was still in one piece. It has survived two re-stackings, a woodchuck, and several squash vines. It is currently sitting on one of the logs that frame the raised bed that my compost piles become in the spring.

I'm sitting here waiting for my 6 tons of pellets. Maybe I can get them to bring it to the garage with their forklift :bug: .

Status
Not open for further replies.